Heb 10:25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
First, you are encouraged to assembly together as the body of Christ – the church.
- You may say you do believe in organized religion.
- You may say you do not need to go to church to be saved.
- You may say there are too many hypocrites in the church.
Those are just lazy excuses you use to promote your way over God’s will.
He just said do not forsake the assembling of yourselves together.
Let me defeat those poor excuses mentioned earlier.
- Jesus traveled around Israel with twelve men. That sounds pretty organized.
- You don’t need to go home to be with your spouse to be married. But you won’t have much of a marriage if you never see the person you are married to.
- Hypocrites are also at the grocery store and you don’t seem to mind shopping with them.
End your excuses and assemble with the body of Christ.